Sunday 7 November 2010

stepbrothers are shitheads

2nd november 2010
i've consumed 136 calories and it's all because my stepbrother had to come over at a certain time, the shithead. and guess what it was? soup! i purged it though :\ and i'm not gonna count it as eating seeing as though i drank it out a cup LOL. it did kinda wreck my mood but i was unusually happy anyway cz guess what?! I GOT MY TEST MARKS BACK AND GOT A's AND A*'s. GET IN CHLOE :'D. i got 84% in maths which is the highest in my class so my teacher is moving me up to the top set. i got 48/52 in my history which is an A*. i got 23/25 in my geography which is A/A* cz the test was in two sections. then i've been getting mostly A's but some A*'s in science past gcse papers. yay. my dad's giving me £10 aswell. and i didn't even revise for any of my tests being too busy, but mostly lazy (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out this hot shit ;D

www.prettyalone.com www.prettythin.com www.calorieking.com www.fanfiction.com {what a great distraction}

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!