Saturday 6 November 2010

fat fashion

9th august 2010
sorry i haven't posted in a while,, i've been busy! and yeah thanks i do feel better now thanks for asking (:
okay, so i officially hate my brother. i had to like go out for the WHOLE day and he went and spilled his breakfast on my baggy jeans so i had to wear shorts. eeeek! then to top it all off he took a picture of me :\ and i didn't realise that when i uploaded my days worth of pictures it went on facebook. i know i can't hate him forever cz he doesn't understand why i won't talk to him cz he's three. bless. now my mum's in a piss cz she thinks i'm being nasty to him. well, she can fuck off and if she wants me to be nice for the day, (which tbh i think i was nicer than i would've been cz it was a good day out) she should buy me more jeans so i don't have to wear shorts. to top it all off i've had like 1000 calories :( i fail. EPICALLY.
my legs actually look like the size of my bedside table. EACH. kill me now please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out this hot shit ;D

www.prettyalone.com www.prettythin.com www.calorieking.com www.fanfiction.com {what a great distraction}

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!