Saturday 13 November 2010

12th november 2010

ugh. i deserve a fucking medal for not fainting today. seriously, i had to sit my science b1b gcse exam thingy and i just couldn't concentrate. gah, i was doing the higher tier section but i just know i fucked it up so i went back and did the foundation too. i think i failed it. damn, and i'll need it for my future job as well :\

i cut last night, and tonight. i recarved FAT onto my hip, and a sad smiley on my leg. it was such a release. i deserved the pain, cz i had just under 500 calories when i really shouldn't have. the stupid exam. i fucking went and ate 200 fucking calories at lunch before the exam didn't i? what a failure of a day. fuck me skinny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out this hot shit ;D

www.prettyalone.com www.prettythin.com www.calorieking.com www.fanfiction.com {what a great distraction}

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!