Saturday 6 November 2010

hiyaaaaaaa :')

3rd august 2010
i feel like utter crap right now. my stupid stepdad has been making stupid remarks about me + it's really getting to me tbh. i could just go and punch him seeing as though he's not my stepdad, just my mothers boyfriend but i bet he'd cut off my internet. stupid twat.
i just want to die,, i bet no-one would care if i did. haha that would show him, then he'd be sorry. omg i could be like moaning myrtle and haunt himm forever so he's always reminded it was his fault.
gaaaah i absolutely love harry potter! i actually can't wait until deathly hallows comes out in the cinemas. it's worth peeing my pants over. LOL :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out this hot shit ;D

www.prettyalone.com www.prettythin.com www.calorieking.com www.fanfiction.com {what a great distraction}

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!