Sunday 7 November 2010

desperate.

4th november 2010
ah i ache so badly. i mean i only went to school today after i made a deal with my mother. she said i could stay off but i couldn't have a bath and i really wanted a nice long soak to ease my muscles. the bitch. so i endured tedious lessons just for a bath. god i'm desperate. my brother also went into my room and saw several conversations with shannice. so i had to like fake argue with her to get him off my case,, i felt so badly cz she's amazing, and i think i upset her :\ and now i'm trying really hard not to go downstairs and eat the chocolate that i got from going on my business studies trip to the michton chocolate factory yesterday. gaaaah. when will this ever end? ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out this hot shit ;D

www.prettyalone.com www.prettythin.com www.calorieking.com www.fanfiction.com {what a great distraction}

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!