Sunday 7 November 2010

shopping (:

25th september 2010
today i went to cardiff with my dad and older younger brother. i have to say it was really good. i watched my brother play football first which i'm really into, and i must've burned about 300 calories stood there watching xD then we went to cardiff and my dad bought me a leather jacket thingy, some tan coloured uggs, some socks with the days of the week on them, a knitted woolen scarf and he gave me his hoodie <3 it's a mickey mouse one that is suprisingly really comfy :D
i'm proud of my calorie intake too, i had a vanilla latte from costa coffee and a packet of quavers during the whole day i was out, then a diet coke at home. i'm impressed. i'm also tired from walking really far. my bed is calling my name (: bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out this hot shit ;D

www.prettyalone.com www.prettythin.com www.calorieking.com www.fanfiction.com {what a great distraction}

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!