Sunday 28 November 2010

20th november 2010

yay, good day today mateey! i went mountain biking, and guess how far i managed to do? 12 fucking miles bitchezz xD and i'm actually really proud of myself cz i haven't been on my bike since june :L and i've had some tomato pasta when we went bowling, and a bag of maltesers before we cycled. fuck. i know its unhealthy but it was either that or my dad made me eat meat. ewwwww! ewwwww! ewwwww! fml. guess it's good that i burned it off? ahwell. god, did i just say ahwell? where the fuck has my fucking control gone?! fuck this shit you fat bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out this hot shit ;D

www.prettyalone.com www.prettythin.com www.calorieking.com www.fanfiction.com {what a great distraction}

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!