Saturday 6 November 2010

ceebs

24th august 2010
gaah. i have a major case of ceebs regarding tidying my room. i mean, it is messy with clothes and books and shit on the floor and some of my stuuf in boxes under the bed but i'm too tired to do it. i went for a run today :D first time in ages and it felt really good. i miss running. anyway, i decided to tidy my room cz i knew i'd get a bollocking off my mother for not doing it. i have to admit it looks tons better than it did before, and i found loads of stuff i thought i'd lost.
i actually made a list of what i found. i like making lists. haha LOL you must think i'm insane but no-one reads this so i think i'll be alright :L
- a picure from an oakwood ride, and that was only yesterday :L
- my diary
- my fluffy pyjamas and bed socks
- one of my two phone chargers
- my tv remote
- a few stray food wrappers from my last binge
- MY HOT WATER BOTTLE <3
- my old spongebob squarepants slippers
- my gap hoodie
- and finally my ipod touch case
looking at that i think i'm stupid cz the only thing i realised was missing was my ipod touch case. according to my stepdad i obviously have too many things. coming from the man who has half of his belongings furnishing the conservatory. fucking hyppocrite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out this hot shit ;D

www.prettyalone.com www.prettythin.com www.calorieking.com www.fanfiction.com {what a great distraction}

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!