Monday 8 November 2010

'scuse me love, your brains are addled.

8th november 2010
idk what mood i'm in tbh. it's 00.25 and harry potter and the chamber of secrets film has just finished. i have school later today as well. i'm not gonna be able to keep my eyes open :| oh well. anyway, this girl asked me for a "thinspo" picture of me for her and i said i cba to take one and she got dead offended so i sent her one from when i was about 5lbs heavier and the way she commented on it, i thought she'd wanna frame it :L her brains must be really addled. it made me think,  might start weighing myself every day now, just to see how much weight i lose in a day, rather than a week. bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out this hot shit ;D

www.prettyalone.com www.prettythin.com www.calorieking.com www.fanfiction.com {what a great distraction}

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!