Sunday 28 November 2010

19th november 2010

shitting hell. well tonight couldn't get any worse could it? i met my dads girlfriend, she's really lovely actually. bless her, she doesn't know what she's getting herself into by getting involved with my dad, whihc means getting involved with me and my "issues". gah i'm so depressed. i stuck to the plan but i couldn't purge in the mcdonalds toilets cz they were out of order? that's just retarded! and i can't even purge at home cz of my mother.
guess what she told me earlier? yeah she's pregnant. i'm dead happy for her, cz i mean i already sussed it out; morning sickness, lack of tampons, mood swings, always tired and ill etc. like when she was pregnant with joe 4 years ago. i was dead excited. but that excitement didn't last long,, she had a silent miscarriage. shit. she's so upset and i don't even know what to do ): she's going to hospital sunday to have the operation to remove the baby /: baby charlie <3 R.I.P

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out this hot shit ;D

www.prettyalone.com www.prettythin.com www.calorieking.com www.fanfiction.com {what a great distraction}

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!