Saturday 6 November 2010

..

10th august 2010
i wish i was back in england. i miss my friends. i miss my room actually being a nice colour. i miss my squashy bed which has now been given to my brother with me having my mothers old double bed,, that's obviously a message that i'm too fat for a single bed.
the thing i miss the most is my control. i could fast for days at a time,, the most being 11 but ever since a friend told my mother everything i have only been managing 2-3 days at the most without her getting on my case. i can't even exercise like i used to cz the bike machine is in england. fml! i mean i've not gained any weight since the end of june, but i've not lost any either. i've probably eaten like 1000-2000 a day and even though i still count calories and fat gram etc i'm not doing anything about it. i don't deserve to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out this hot shit ;D

www.prettyalone.com www.prettythin.com www.calorieking.com www.fanfiction.com {what a great distraction}

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!