Saturday 6 November 2010

god i feel like shit

5th august 2010
i was right! the summer holidays so far have been shit,, i mean if my stupid mother hadn't shipped us off to wales BECAUSE OF HER BOYFRIEND i would be out with my friends and not lying in bed in pain after overdosing on ten panadol );
i actually got so annoyed and stressed out that on tuesday night i overdosed after crying for an hour. i took ten panadol, but i could've taken more seeing as though i have a collection of about 30 tablets... but i didn't. and it didn't even kill me! what a waste of pain. i could'nt even sleep that night, then i was in bed all day wednesday throwing my guts up while my family were out having fun. i had like the worst headache in the world and i mean i get bad migraines but this was just ridiculously painful. haha then the funny thing is that i hadn't eaten in like 4 days and they bring me chips home from the chippy over the road from my house (i can actually smell the chippy's chips if i open my bedroom window and like strain my nose LOL) and that must've been about 350 calories cz i had bbq sauce and about 10 minutes after finishing them i was sat on the toilet. it was like i'd taken a fucking laxative. too much information? sorry! (: so i was like running backwards and forwards as my bedroom door is conviniently opposite the bathroom spending up to 15 minutes in there at any one time. what a great way to spend your wednesday night eh?! my stupid fat twat of a stepdad then said "ahaha chloe, you're so lazy you just lie in your bed and aim your arse in the direction of the toilet so you don't have to get up." well thanks for that mate, you really know how to make a girl feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out this hot shit ;D

www.prettyalone.com www.prettythin.com www.calorieking.com www.fanfiction.com {what a great distraction}

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!