Saturday 6 November 2010

hermits rule :}

16th august 2010
when i grow up i wanna be......
well, apparantly according to my twat of a stepdad i will be a hermit. a hermit who never ventures outside. WELL I'M SORRY BUT IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT FOR MAKING ME MOVE 400 MILES AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS. dickhead.
tbh, i like the sound of that; even though i told him to fuck off and die. as i was sat in my room during my "punishment" it gave me time to think if i never go outside,, no-one would see how fat i am. therefore i would be safe from the whispers. pahaa who am i kidding?
if people see this picture they'll probably just think i was waiting for my family to finish their ice-creams after i'd scoffed mine. not that i didn't have one, i'd not eaten in 3 days. well, that's life. it's like marmite; either you love it, or you hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out this hot shit ;D

www.prettyalone.com www.prettythin.com www.calorieking.com www.fanfiction.com {what a great distraction}

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!