Sunday 7 November 2010

ill ):

24th september 2010
omg, i hate this. i'm fucking ill with tiredness, migraines and some kind of gastric bug. i'm going to have a shit weekend now. i mean my dad's coming to visit me and my brothers for the weekend and my mum says i can't go tonight unless i get out of bed at least 3 hours before he gets here. that's just inhumane. how will i manage that? it could be a good thing if i don't go cz he takes us to mcdonalds. ahwell. i'll go but i won't have anything. yes, i think i'll do that. afterall he can't make me eat any of that shit cz i'm a vegetarian. nuh-uh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out this hot shit ;D

www.prettyalone.com www.prettythin.com www.calorieking.com www.fanfiction.com {what a great distraction}

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!