Sunday 7 November 2010

muah hahaha

31st october 2010
happy fucking halloween my lovelies. shit time for people with eating disorders. i took my brother trick or treating, didn't get any sweets yet i dressed up. how stupid can you get? i still wanted to keep with the theme but i just made the excuse that i had toothache. which is partly true. haha LOL i actually ripped up my old school uniform. love it!

<<< I actually hate this picture. it was on my birthday 9 february 2010 and i weighed roughly 9stone7 (133lbs).






This picture however was talken tonight. i weighed exactly 113 lbs. weird how it's exactly 20lbs lighter. >>>

i really want some sweets right now D:




No comments:

Post a Comment

check out this hot shit ;D

www.prettyalone.com www.prettythin.com www.calorieking.com www.fanfiction.com {what a great distraction}

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!