Monday 8 November 2010

freak like me

6th november 2010
hmm. today sucked. i ate about 150 calories of an omlette. my mother took me into town and bought it for me, saying she was getitng worried about me not eating enough that week. excuse me? what does it matter to you? like you care? argh! anyway, we walked around town having a girly day out so i burned it off but still :\ i bet i've gained a few pounds more than if i'd have not eaten. ugh i hate regrets. my mother even told me she used to be bulimic. wow, i totally didn't expect that. seriously, what the fuck. i don't even know if i should believe her or not. it would seem bad if i didn't. ah well. i managed to take food upstairs fooling her into believing i was eating dinner and binned it, along with a double decker chocolate bar. what the hell is wrong with me? :L i'm gonna go and doo 500 crunches while listening to my harry potter soundtrack. god i love harry potter. OMG NOVEMBER 19TH HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 1 IS OUT IN CINEMAS. go and see it bitchezz ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out this hot shit ;D

www.prettyalone.com www.prettythin.com www.calorieking.com www.fanfiction.com {what a great distraction}

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!