Thursday 16 December 2010

wooooo my stepdad got me some marshmallow flavoured squash! nomnomnom it's only three calories per twohundredandfifty ml,,, lml <3
gahgahgah I've eaten loads today;
cup of shreddies with skimmed milk ~ 99 calories.
two digestive biscuits ~ 96 calories.
low fat macaroni cheese ready meal, kind of idk ~ 198 calories.
three chewing gums ~ 3 calories.
four coffees ~ 60 calories.
two glasses of marshmallow squash ~ 6 calories.
all in all it's a total of 462 calories ): ewwwww! hopefully the aerobics I've done has burned it off plus the natural metabolism shit. gah I don't know anything these days. well I'm contradicting myself here now but I do know tomorrow is the last day of school, well actually a half day tbh. yay xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out this hot shit ;D

www.prettyalone.com www.prettythin.com www.calorieking.com www.fanfiction.com {what a great distraction}

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!