Friday 17 December 2010

ahhhh just realised that yesterday's calories count was actually 425, as I messed up the coffee :L
oooooooh, guess what? WE HAVE SNOW, and lots of it! I woke up at seven this morning ready to go to school and give megan her birthday present but schools closed! man why couldn't that have been last week when we had lessons? geeez. so yeah.
went out in the snow with my brothers having a fight at eight in the morning when it's still partially dark rules! :') burned loads of calories running and then I did indoor aerobics and yoga babes xD all in all it's been great so far, and I've only had 87 calories in a slice of toast :'D gaaaah I love toast, I used to hate it mind but now I love it! woooo. good day. I'll post pictures later but now I wanna sleep,, au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out this hot shit ;D

www.prettyalone.com www.prettythin.com www.calorieking.com www.fanfiction.com {what a great distraction}

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!