Sunday 5 December 2010

fucksake

fucksake, i fucking hate shit stirrers. ughhh! they must have suck boring lives to be doing this, or it must be their hobby. stupid little shits.
and i weighed myself. not pleased at all. what a failure. my scales are broke aswell. fml. apparantly i'm 7st7 which is 105lbs. that's a lb lost in a week. fuck. but i had like a gallon of water this morning to get rid of my hunger pains, and had on like a massive 'i love london' hoodie that comes down to my knees. woo. i'm gonna weigh myself before i go to bed, and probably about ten more times throughout the day, lol. but for now i'm content with just watching HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN, and updating my pt. corrr, i've not been on there in ages. must do something about that. get back into the zone like ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out this hot shit ;D

www.prettyalone.com www.prettythin.com www.calorieking.com www.fanfiction.com {what a great distraction}

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!