Friday 17 December 2010

haha I slept all afternoon, until tea time ;o
I had sausage and beans. but I didn't eat any beans, just my one veggie sausage, nomnom <3 yeah and that is it. along with about five glasses of marshmallow squash, which I found out was strawberry and vanilla flavour. damn I'm clever xD pffft I didn't even have any coffees today because of it, like woaaah! something must be up cz I never go a day without one and it's dead weird cz I made loads of hot drinks using the damn kettle for everyone else. at least no one can say I'm mean, lol :') I want coffee now! bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out this hot shit ;D

www.prettyalone.com www.prettythin.com www.calorieking.com www.fanfiction.com {what a great distraction}

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!