Monday 6 December 2010

gahh, feel so ill! can't even breathe which means I can't sleep. fml. and I've thrown up. lml babeey, LOL jk! arghh and this weekend has been shit, we didn't even put up the christmas decorations. sucks -.- haha but I did watch the film love actually with my mum and stepdad thus evening after the xfactor. it was good while it lasted and now I've been in my room for the last hour practically dying. ughhh! I really want to sleep but I'm scared I'll like choke, but never mind eh? like anyone will care, so I wish I will die in my sleep. at least all this shitty stuff stressing me out would be finished if I was dead.
~ adieu ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out this hot shit ;D

www.prettyalone.com www.prettythin.com www.calorieking.com www.fanfiction.com {what a great distraction}

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!