Tuesday 7 December 2010

wooohoo, today's gone dead fast! I had welsh, (where I had test), double chemistry, english, and maths. usually it goes dead slow but I went home for lunch and hopefully will for the rest of the week to have a coffee and 'a slice of toast' lol. ahhh good mood, I'm drawing at the moment, and am gonna do a scrap book when I can be bothered. which will probably be never lol :)
right so today I've had 87 calories when I went home for lunch because I didn't realize my mother was there so had a slice of toast with a thin spread of jam, great lunch eh? I really wanted to purge it aswell like :/ so in 143 hours I've had 728 fucking calories. ughhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out this hot shit ;D

www.prettyalone.com www.prettythin.com www.calorieking.com www.fanfiction.com {what a great distraction}

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!