Thursday 16 December 2010

haha I just spent the last half an hour stood in a boiling and steaming hit shower, almost trying to make myself 'pure', lol I probably just ended up peeling a layer of skin off. god I'm so stupid! using the fucking boiling hot water isn't gonna burn calories,, I like to think the lunges did mind. euurgghhhhh. I'm so fat. I mean this is around my lowest weight in a while (apart from 90lbs) yet I look fatter than I did when I was 112! I can notice some difference between my legs and my chest area but my stomach is just ridiculously horrible. feels like everytime I look at it, that I'm the major supplier for Greggs! fml -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out this hot shit ;D

www.prettyalone.com www.prettythin.com www.calorieking.com www.fanfiction.com {what a great distraction}

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!