Wednesday 15 December 2010

1 advent calendar piece ~ 13 cals.
1 slice of jam on toast ~ 122 cals.
1 veggie sausage ~ 98 cals.
2 tablespoons of noodles ~ 58 cals.
4 cups of tea ~  60 cals.
~ ~ 351 cals.

yay, all going well. not going into school as there are no lessons on xD

,,, but I binged majorly D: 1006 calories to be exact :'( I'm scared to weigh myself. I'm scared to go to Kent with my dad for Christmas cz I'll look huge. I'm scared to call it a binge cz I've gone so long without one... but technically I should be eating 250@ calories as I am 'growing'. so it's a daily total of 1357 calories. ah gawwwd. but minus the I actually can't remember the precise amount at this present time but roughly 1300 calories naturally and then the 800 ish I've burned aswell. omg. I need to burn more calories. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out this hot shit ;D

www.prettyalone.com www.prettythin.com www.calorieking.com www.fanfiction.com {what a great distraction}

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!