Thursday 23 December 2010

hey! long time no posting, i'm sorry. i was in the car all today coming from wales to kent,, there's like zero snow here compared to swansea! ;o but yeah, everything is good :) i'm on my new laptop from my grandad which was my xmas present. me and my brither (who also got one) were sat next to each other with our headphones in talking on msn via webcam too. i'm surprised we didn't strangle each other, lol :')
gaaaaaaaaaah! my dad gave me a entire circular reusable tub thingy of celebrations! (N) and my brother gave me all his strawberry creams cz he had a tin of roses. i mean i gave him my milky ways, and my dad the snickers but still that is ALOT of chocolate. combined with my step-mum's tin of hero's which she gave me some of. kill me now please? :) and i'll give you my chocolates? pffffffffffft. and i have a three course family meal tomorrow night. great. imma gain so much weight this xmas if i ate normally. ewwwwwww. alcohol makes you gain too! :( my dad got me WKD. shiteeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out this hot shit ;D

www.prettyalone.com www.prettythin.com www.calorieking.com www.fanfiction.com {what a great distraction}

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!