Sunday 12 December 2010

sorry I've not blogged in a while I've been erm, busy. so yeah. busy eating. uuuuuugh I feel so fat. fggdkdiebdllsmspeyurrnepxm. my mum made me a like food plan for the week and it was:
breakfast - slice of butter on toast and coffee.
snack - cereal bar.
lunch - two slices of jam on toast and coffee.
snack - grapes and coffee.
dinner - four tablespoons of whatevers being made.
snack - two digestive biscuits and coffee.

FML, FML, FML, FML, FML, FML, FML, FML, FML, FML, FML.
I've not even lost weight this week as well! fucksake. i mean I don't have the snacks, only one slice if toast at lunch and only like two tablespoons of dinner. and I had more coffees than I was allowed; rebel, lol. I really had to fight the urge not to purge, so I just did crunches. eww. anyway this week is the last week of school so I'm not going in on Tuesday cz i'd be on my own and not in on either Monday/Wednesday cz i have to baby-sit. I'm nit eating either. I'll just stay up really late so when I get home from school I can like sleep and not have to eat. ugh. I've wasted so many tears crying this week because of my mum. I really need to lose seven pounds in two weeks. I will lose seven pounds in two weeks. or else. actually let say eight so I'll lose four pounds a week. that's a nice even number. I'll be about seven stone at Christmas then. my goal. I'm gonna do it, or die trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

check out this hot shit ;D

www.prettyalone.com www.prettythin.com www.calorieking.com www.fanfiction.com {what a great distraction}

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!

FUCKING HELL THAT'S HANGING!